The proceeds from this signature golf event will be used to fund targeted community impact programs we offer each year geared to under-served women and children in the Greater Philadelphia area. In addition, this is a great opportunity for net-working and for your company to receive exposure in front of a number of celebrities and influential individuals and businesses, which have committed to helping and supporting this worthy cause.
Below, please find details of participation and sponsorship opportunities for the “Penn Towne Links on the Links” Golf Tournament. Your involvement will allow us to continue to serve our community.
· The tournament will be a scramble (best ball) with a shot-gun start.
· The cost of the tournament will be $250 per player or $1,000 per foursome.
· Registration and lunch will occur at 11:00 with a shot-gun start at 12:00noon.
· Players will play 18 holes of golf with snacks and drinks available on the course.
· There will be a Cocktail Hour at 5:00 welcoming golfers and any additional dinner guests.
· The cost of cocktails and dinner only will be $75.
· There will be an awards dinner at 6:00. In addition to recognizing our top golfers, we will recognize and highlight the accomplishments of our scholarship recipients!
* The golf clinic for beginners and those who would like to brush up on technique will be $150 and will begin at 4:00 and include cocktails and dinner.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available:
Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze Levels
Cocktail, Lunch or Beverage Cart Sponsorships
Golf Contest Sponsorships
Individual Golf Cart Sponsorships
Benefits of Sponsorship
Directly funds impact programs for women and children of the Philadelphia area
Signage prominently displayed on event website, publicity, and print materials
Recognition during event as community impact partner
Visibility before prominent, influential and concerned Philadelphians and businesses